5 Unknown Facts about Online Arcade Games
In most recent years, online arcade games have become amazingly popular, and it is now one of the most profitable industries in the world. There is no such thing as a dress code in online casino games, and you are more likely to find players in their pajamas on the sofa cheerfully clicking away. However, there are some unknown facts about online arcade games, and here are these 5 unknown facts that we think are the best.
- Pac Man was so successful in Japan, it led to a shortage of Yen coins.
- The creator of Tetris didn't make any money from his game until about 10 years after it hit arcades. He was a Soviet computer scientist, and the USSR got all the money he would have gotten.
- The game Bezerk led to the deaths of two players. Both young men died from heart attacks, possibly brought on by marathon gaming sessions.
- Space Invaders main game mechanic (the speeding up of the enemies as they are destroyed) happened entirely by accident. Early hardware couldn't handle keeping track of all the ships, so the game ran at a crawl. As the player defeated enemies, the hardware could start to cope, and the game speed up.
- The Konami code was developed by a programmer who sucked at playing the game he was working on. He put the code in so he could play long enough to accurately decode the game.
If you want to play amazing online arcade games, then OPPABET's arcade games are the best to play and also we have a wide variety of arcade games. Oppabet was born with the main goal of offering all players a one-stop destination for all their online arcade needs, and we have done just that. With over 50+ different sports functions from top world-class providers, over 1,500 different slot games, live casino games, lotteries, virtual sports, arcade, and more!
Let's also not forget the crazy promotions and bonuses awarded to all our players. Register for an Oppabet account today or log in and start playing your favorite arcade games!